camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Jackson ObjectMapper
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 08:25:33 GMT
Hi

If Jackson has a number of good configurations options and whatnot,
then we should consider having a <jackson> data format, where you can
configure that.

What other kind of options can you configure, that you would need?

In Camel 3.0 we are talking about allowing the data formats to be
configured using uri notations just like endpoints.
That makes them more flexible.