camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Invoking the same Camel route multiple times.
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:53:29 GMT

The splitter EIP can do this where you can aggregate the messages

So it becomes like the composted message processor EIP (but without
the need for a separate aggreagator eip)

see the _Split aggregate request/reply sample_ example on the splitter eip

And you can enable the parallel processing option to enable concurrency.