camel-users mailing list archives

From Otho <>
Subject Camel routing to address specific users with ActiveMQ/stomp over websockets.
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:32:41 GMT
Hey all,

I have the following use-case:

Users connect to activemq via stomp over websockets and register with a
UUID (works).
Users subscribe to different general topics and get notification by that

Now I need the following extensions:

Users create -at runtime- custom topics with restricted usergroups.
Users have a private queue -created at runtime with the UUID they
registered with- where they get sent server push notifications which are
only meant for them.

My idea is to create routes at runtime for these extensions. How would I go
about this? Since the UUIDs and the names  of the custom created topics
(think channels on IRC) are not known in advance I can't put them in xml
files or something similar.

So my question is: Is that in any way possible with camel/activemq tandem
or do I have to do it directly with activemq in this case? If possible any
pointer would be helpful.