camel-users mailing list archives

From James Morgan <james.morga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can only send one file to Amazon S3 without restart?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:54:17 GMT
Hi, cheers for your response. We had a play about with the tests and all
seems well.

It appears after inspecting our jms queues that the reason it was blocking
was because the file was still present in the body of the message and this
was causing it to hang and not shutdown correctly. JMS Storage % was +100%
full. We found that if we purged the response queue it worked fine which
led us to this conclusion.

As it happens as part of real implementation we simple clear down/overwrite
the mesage body with a simple response and the issue went away. We are now
successfully sending and retrieving S3 files without a restart :)

Thanks for the help.