camel-users mailing list archives

From James Morgan <james.morga...@gmail.com>
Subject Can only send one file to Amazon S3 without restart?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:40:56 GMT
Hi I've been using camel S3 component and a few problems have arisen but
not sure where about they stem from.

My issue is that once I have sent 1 file to S3 (which works fine, I can see
the file in the correct bucket) I cannot send any more without restarting
the application.

I was wondering if I have missed something and I am not correctly closing
the route/connection but am completely stumped, any help would be
appreciated?

The file is already set as the body on the route.

Basic route set-up is as follows:

public class DocumentStorageEngineRouting extends RouteBuilder {

    public static final String DOCUMENT_UPLOAD_QUEUE =
"direct:document-upload-request";

    @AutowiredProperty("aws.bucketName")
    private String bucketName = "###MY_BUCKET###";

    @AutowiredProperty("aws.region")
    private String region = "eu-west-1";

    @Override

        final String awsEndpoint =

String.format("aws-s3://%s?storageClass=REDUCED_REDUNDANCY&region=%s&amazonS3Client=#amazonS3",
this.bucketName,
                        this.region);

        // @formatter:off
        from(DOCUMENT_UPLOAD_QUEUE)
            .setHeader(S3Constants.KEY, "my_file_name")
            .setHeader(S3Constants.CONTENT_TYPE, simple("application/pdf"))
            .to(awsEndpoint)
            .end();
        // @formatter:on
    }