camel-users mailing list archives

From Reuben Garrett <>
Subject Re: return a response for spring webservice route
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:21:31 GMT

i haven't used Wire Tap that much, but i think your markup is setting the
body after the wireTap block completes.  assuming you want to send a
constant body to the wireTap target (activemq:queue:jms.incoming) for each
incoming request from the web service, maybe try this:

uri="spring-ws:rootqname{myns}myRequest?endpointMapping=#endpointMapping" />
        <wireTap uri="activemq:queue:jms.incoming">

... based on under the heading "Using
the Spring XML".  i might be wrong in this case, but i do know the DSLs
(both fluent and spring) include powerful subtleties that can be easy to
miss.  depending on your goal, there might also be a better strategy than
what i've described.