camel-users mailing list archives

From Ketan Barapatre <ketanbarapa...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I filter message
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 04:56:26 GMT
Hello All,

I am reading mail using IMAP.

public class MailRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

from("imaps://imap.gmail.com?username=username&password=password
 &delete=false&unseen=true&consumer.delay=100").process(new
MailProcessor());
}

}

public class MailProcessor implements org.apache.camel.Processor {

           // I'm receiving message/mail here

   Message message = exchange.getIn();
 }

}

When I'm receiving mail I need to filter mail according to

1. To date and From date
2. Subject
3. Sender

So that In my process method I will receive only filtered mails.

For this I read Interceptors and Message Filters but did not understand it
well.

Please guide me How can I filter mails ?

--

Regards
Ketan Barapatre