camel-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio Chamati <mcham...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Camel to as WS Broker
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:28:50 GMT
Guys, I've read a lot under camel forums and tutorials, but I could not
found an easy way to use it as a Web Service (WS) broker. I know that it
sounds easy, and I thought camel would work, but I could get it. Any help
would be appreciate, follows the situation: I have many applications
providing their own WS. I would like to have my application (using camel)
to provide a unique point of access (an ESB). How would I do that with
Camel? Any simple example would be appreciate. I am using Java 6.0.30,
Spring 3.1.0 and the last version of Camel.

Thanks!