camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: CXF Question
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:47:53 GMT
It really dependents on what's you have.
If you already has soap message, you can use camel-http or camel-cxf
MESSAGE dataforate to send the message to the client.

camel-cxf POJO dataformate can consume the SOAP message directly and
trun it into a method invocation parameters.

You may find some example by go through the wiki page of camel-cxf[1]