camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About SQS deletion of Message (or policy?)
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 03:35:34 GMT
Just another thought,  you can consider to inject a new Synchronization
which deletes the message as you want by using the Policy API.
You can find an example here[1]
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring-security/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/spring/security/SpringSecurityAuthorizationPolicy.java

--
Willem