camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing input stream to the route
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:05:24 GMT
Hi,

You may get some idea by checking out the code of StreamComponent.
But you still need to find a way to tell the StreamConsumer to pick up
the Stream when your callback API is called.
Maybe you can pass let the callback all the StreamConsumer process
method directly when the stream is ready.
In this way you don't need to use the ProducerTemplate to send the
lines to the camel route.

--
Willem