camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Removing Endpoints
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 23:33:20 GMT
Tony,

I did reproduce your problem and created CAMEL-4976 [1]. I also added a 
unit test [2] that is consistent with your findings. It doesn'I am 
investigating a fix and I expect to have it committed by Monday.

Enjoy the weekend,
Hadrian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4976
[2] 
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/trunk/tests/camel-itest/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/itest/issues/RemoveEndpointsTest.java?view=markup


On 02/03/2012 04:47 PM, Tony Su wrote:
> Found a mistake in the original post:
>
>
> Tony Su wrote
>>
>> 			if (removed != null)
>> 			{
>> 				logger.debug("EP not removed: {}", uri);
>> 			}
>>
>
>
> This should be:
>                          if (removed != null)
> 			{
> 				logger.debug("EP not removed: {}", uri);
> 			}
> Output is:
>         removing EP: jmsvm://topic:CORE_REQUEST_USRMGM
>         removing EP: jmsvm://topic:CORE_ADD_USRMGM
>
> This indicates that removeEndpoints should have succeeded, but an
> examination of the context indicates that the endpoint is still present.
> Using context.AddRoutes() to add routes with the same endpoints results in
> duplicate endpoints present in the context.
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Problem-Removing-Endpoints-tp5455029p5455127.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

-- 
Hadrian Zbarcea
Principal Software Architect
Talend, Inc
http://coders.talend.com/
http://camelbot.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message