camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <omar.a...@its.ws>
Subject Re: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:10:19 GMT
The issue that I know how to invoke WS operation with one input param using spring DSL , adding
header operation name and invoke it using only spring DSL and cxf pojo so the class pojo object
will be passed through camel exchange to WS CXF call , what about if this operation has more
than one input param ?

I will read the below articles and see what can I do , I don't want to write java beans and
call WS inside java beans , I need to call it from spring DSL :)

Thanks,
Omar atia
Sent via BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:20:33
To: <users@camel.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.

Hi,

I don't quite understand what you want to do.
If you have a little experience of JAXWS, you can know the wsdl2java
tool already generate the artifacts that you need to invoke the Service.

Camel has lots of component to help use interact with the Web Services,
camel-cxf[1], camel-spring-ws[2], camel-soap[3] can do the things that
you want.
Please take some time to go through the wiki pages those I showed you.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/spring-web-services.html
[3]http://camel.apache.org/soap.html

--