camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple CXF services using the same https port
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 19:25:38 GMT
On Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:10:35 AM snatera wrote:
>  I could solve the last post, where I mention the Exception about 'cxf'
> bean.
>
> In your beans.xml or camel-config.xml you have to put this source:
>
>         <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl"/>

Please do not do that.   That's a surefire way to make sure you'll have
configuration issues, strange errors, and issues upgrading to newer versions
of CXF.

Just import:

or do a:

<cxf:bus name="cxf"/>

And let CXF setup the bus.  CXFBusImpl is not spring aware and is also not
even CXF extension aware.  Thus, it's quite likely that nothing using that bus
will even work.

Dan