camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aka...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: How can Shiro be used with camel to limit access to a route?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:27:22 GMT
Hi,

Yikes, that is indeed an issue if the token is not propagated via ActiveMQ.
I believe Camel headers should be propagated to custom JMS headers and
picked up on the other end by a Camel Route and preserved.

If this is not happening, this is definitely a bug. The bug could be
somewhere between the Shiro and JMS component... Can you please go ahead and
log a Apache JIRA ticket for the same at the following link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I will also try this out at my end in the next day or two and see what is
going on...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com