camel-users mailing list archives

From "Preben.Asmussen" <p...@dr.dk>
Subject ThreadPoolProfile and multicast
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:21:47 GMT
Hi

I'm wondering why my threadpoolprofile doesn't seem to affect multicast in a
route. I have set up a maxPoolsize and poolsize of 5, but when i look in
JConsole is see 11 threads in the pool. Seems to me that the multicast is
not using the custom thread profile but runs with the
defaultThreadPoolProfile.

Running Camel 2.9.0

I have attached VisualVm screenshot.

Route :
<camelContext id="dalet-bcr-in-Context"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
		<threadPoolProfile id="multicastThreadPoolProfile" poolSize="5"
maxPoolSize="5"/>

		<route id="dalet-timer-route">
			<from
uri="timer:trackplayed?fixedRate=true&amp;period=30000&amp;delay=30000" />
			<onException>
				<exception>org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException</exception>
				<log message="CamelExchangeException occured : One route seems not to be
started" loggingLevel="WARN"/>
			</onException>
			<multicast shareUnitOfWork="false" parallelProcessing="true"
stopOnException="false" executorServiceRef="multicastThreadPoolProfile">
				<to uri="direct:dalet13a"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet13b"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet13c"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet15a"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet15b"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet15c"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet3a"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet3b"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet5a"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet7a"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet7b"/>
				<to uri="direct:dalet7c"/>
				<to uri="direct:daletAFV"/>
			</multicast>
			<log loggingLevel="TRACE" message="Processing of all destinations
finished"/>
		</route>
Subroutes here .....

cheers