camel-users mailing list archives

From Babel <chpa...@gmail.com>
Subject InOut with asyncProcessor seems not to wait for completion
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:23:41 GMT
Hello everyone

I'm trying to get asynchronous processing in my component and got some
difficulties, I followed the tutorial on
http://camel.apache.org/asynchronous-processing.html.

 In my test
from(myprotocl:endpoint).to(myprotocol:endpoint?exchangePattern=InOut)

the asynchronous process method is loaded but the consumer receives the
exchange without the producer modifications unless I wait a little bit after
the processor.process call (in the consumer).

Do I need to wait on some exchange modification? (As I do not get the
AsynchCallback in the consumer)?

Any help would be really welcome!

Thanks

Christophe