camel-users mailing list archives

From Ellen <Y...@statestreet.com>
Subject Camel FTP2 not polling?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:28:55 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using Camel 2.6 to poll files from an old Hummingbird ftp server on
Windows. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this FTP server.

I can manually connect and login, list files and get files from the default
directory.

<endpoint id="myEndpoint"
uri="ftp://myid@myserver?password=xxxx&amp;ftpClientConfig=#myFtpConfig&amp;doneFileName=done&amp;stepwise=false&amp;delete=true&amp;delay=300000"
/>

<bean id="myFtpConfig" class="org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClientConfig">
		<constructor-arg value="WINDOWS" />
       		<property name="serverLanguageCode" value="en"/>
</bean>

The FTP server dose not support SYST command, so I'm using a ftpClientConfig
to avoid the call to SYST. Below is the end point and it is referrenced by a
route.

However, when using endpoint, all I can see is that it connects and logged
in fine, then nothing happens and the files are not being polled even though
the done file is present.  What am I doing wrong here?