camel-users mailing list archives

From Ellen <Y...@statestreet.com>
Subject Camel FTP2 not polling
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:26:44 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using Camel 2.6 to poll files from an old Hummingbird ftp server on
Windows. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this FTP server.

I can manually connect and login, list files and get files from the default
directory.

The FTP server dose not support SYST command, so I'm using a ftpClientConfig
to avoid the call to SYST. Below is the end point and it is referrenced by a
route.

However, when using endpoint as below, all I can see is that it connects and
logged in fine, then nothing happens and the files are not being polled even
though the done file is present.  What am I doing wrong here?