camel-users mailing list archives

From vishalad <adsule.vis...@gmail.com>
Subject Invoking the same Camel route multiple times.
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:14:46 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation in my Camel code (version 2.8) where I get the telephone
numbers list from one camel route and that telephone numbers list size is
not fixed (may vary). Then, i need to invoke another route for each
telephone number in that list. So, is it possible to invoke the same route
multiple times (over the size of the telephone numbers list) concurrently.
And second part of it is, I need to aggregate the response of all the
telephone numbers in one response.

Does any one came across similar kind of scenario or any idea how can we
achieve this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Vishal.