camel-users mailing list archives

From praveenbillampati <praveenbillamp...@gmail.com>
Subject delete=true is not working in combination with doneFileName as a marker
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:47:22 GMT
Hi,

I am working on camel 2.8. My requirement is to write a file to an 'inbox'
folder where camel is listening continuously and once the camel consumes the
file i need to delete the file from that 'inbox' folder. I use 'delete=true'
for this purpose.

To avoid file being consumed during write of file i tried readLock options,
but none of the readLock options serves my purpose. So I try with
'doneFileName' which is working well, but i see in all these cases (using
readLock options, doneFileName) a default backup of file is happening in
.camel/ folder even though i use delete=true.

Here is the route i am using

<route>
<from uri="file://test/inbox?delete=true;&amp;doneFileName=done" />
<to uri="bean:processer?method=processMessage" />
</route>

Does delete=true fail in combination with other options? I need a solution
to avoid backup in '.camel/ ; folder and also i don't want any backup.

I hope there can be a working solution for this delete=true in combination
with 'doneFileName'. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OS: LINUX
Camel : 2.8
JRE : 1.6

--Praveen.