camel-users mailing list archives

From "Preben.Asmussen" <p...@dr.dk>
Subject Re: Multiple timers with same name in same context
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:54:48 GMT
Hi Ruby

yeah - multicast was my first approach, but we wanna be able to stop/start
each timer route independently via jmx, and I guess when you multicast to a
route that has been stoppen/suspended an exception is thrown.
Of course this could be handled, but since they should be be independent in
the first place it might be better to separate then completely.
Anyway I think it is fine that Camel validates possible errors in
configuration where u have multiple endpoints that seems to be the same, and
I wonder if there should be an exception for the Timer component.

/preben