camel-users mailing list archives

From Samruben <>
Subject passing jaxb object to xml
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:26:00 GMT
Hi I have tried an example to marshal and unmarshal in the router using
jaxb.I need to pass the jaxb dataformat object as reference to the xml flow
and do the marshalling and unmarshalling.

my router without marshal:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<routes xmlns="">

            <from uri="text-jms:queue:orderjax.queue"/>
            <marshal ref="jaxb"/>
            <to uri="text2-jms:queue:orderrecevied.queue"/>

but it shows me error that

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException:
Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange[Message: <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<purchaseOrder amount="1.0" price="4995.0" name="Camel in Action"/>