camel-users mailing list archives

From Samruben <>
Subject Re: routing inside xml file
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:56:57 GMT
I want the full flow should be in xml not in java file. So only I am trying
to use Spring concept.
I have seen some jaxb example in the camelinaction source code. I have
created a project using jaxb.
I need to JAXB object which is in my method(jaxb annotated class) should
directly be used to trigger off the flow defined in the XML. for this
purpose.I have created a xml like this. whether its the right approach?

<beans xmlns=""
<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />

    <camelContext id="camel" trace="true"

            <jaxb id="jaxb"

            <from uri="direct:services"/>
            <marshal ref="jaxb"/>