camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Question
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 05:58:01 GMT
I have it working in MESSAGE format already, but I wanted the cxf endpoint to
do some validating on data types and message format before ever sending it
to the actual cxf address (another server)

What is the best way to do this?  I have a webservice with a WSDL deployed
as a camel cxf component that I can route to, but I want to ensure the
message is valid in structure and datatypes before ever sending the request
over the wire to the webservice.  The messages come in on a jetty port and
pretty much just get forwarded to the cxf component.

I have tried setting the cxf component to pojo and then unmarshelling,
calling the cxf component, and marshelling the results but that has been
problematic thus far on the unmarshel.

Basically the camel route serves as a middle man for one system to call
another system's web service, but I want to do as much error handling as I
can before I hit the server.