camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gabriel.DHalluin" <dhalluin.gabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Seda thread pool
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:53:54 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a way to use a common thread pool for different seda
endpoint. For now I have defined a custom thread pool in camel context
called after each seda endpoints. For example I have defined :
<camel:threadPool id="testPool" poolSize="10" maxPoolSize="100"/>
in camel context, this is used as followed:

from("seda:testPool1?waitForTaskToComplete=Never")
.threads().executorServiceRef("testPool")
.to("testProcessor");

from("seda:testPool2?waitForTaskToComplete=Never&concurrentConsumers=3")
.threads().executorServiceRef("testPool")
.to("testProcessor2");

So in this case I have one thread for the first endpoint (and 3 for the
second endpoint) that are only used to consume the message recieved in seda
endpoint and pass it to the thread pool. I would like to know if it is
possible to avoid this
by setting a custom thread pool shared by different seda endpoint.

Thank you very much,
Gabriel