camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: about netty encoder and encoders...
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:52:53 GMT
Hi

No it's NOT a mistake of yours, as both encoder/encoders as well as
decoder/decoders are ALL supported, see [1] which supports these!

Question: does your encoder extends
org.jboss.netty.channel.ChannelDownStreamHandler and your decoder extends
org.jboss.netty.channel.ChannelUpStreamHandler.

Can we see the source of your LengthDecoder as well as MessageEncoder. And
also please provide the full stack trace.

BTW I don't know much about camel-netty however I intend to help *if* I can.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-netty/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/netty/NettyConfiguration.java

Babak