camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: ERROR while running camel routing as war file
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:59:31 GMT

You misunderstood what I said about concurrentlinkedhashmap! It gets already
SHADED into the camel-core jar itself, check the content of [1] for this
purpose! So you do NOT have to include it by yourself.

As you get a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError I've got a strong suspection that
somewhere along your app you've got another version of that library which
gets loaded beforehand. So maybe check if you've got any other version of
that library somewhere.