camel-users mailing list archives

From snatera <snat...@divux.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple CXF services using the same https port
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 19:10:35 GMT
 I could solve the last post, where I mention the Exception about 'cxf' bean.

In your beans.xml or camel-config.xml you have to put this source:

        <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl"/>

Then, go to pom.xml and put this dependendy and this import:

Dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-cxf</artifactId>