camel-users mailing list archives

From muhammad siddique <abubakar.saddi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring destroys camelTemplate before CamelContext
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:19:59 GMT
Thanks for reply
I already tried depends-on, it didn't work. Spring is closing camelContext
before the destruction of any other bean..but after destroying
camelTemplate.

I probably need a need a way to tell spring that camelTemplate depends on
camelContet.
And yes i am explicitly defining camelTemplate in xml. Here is how

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
trace="true" autoStartup="true" shutdownRoute="Defer"
shutdownRunningTask="CompleteAllTasks" errorHandlerRef="dlc"  >
        <jmxAgent id="agent" disabled="true"/>
        <errorHandler id="dlc"
                      type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="file:deadLetter">
        </errorHandler>

        <template id="camelTemplate" camelContextId="camel"/>

        <route id="person-event" shutdownRoute="Defer">
        </route>
	</route>
Looks like it is not a problem with spring batch. I plugged-in the exact
configuration in our web app and got the same exception on server shutdown
when some exchanges are inflisht.