camel-users mailing list archives

From janz <jan.af...@gmail.com>
Subject Atom component logs warn message
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:59:35 GMT
I'm using the camel atom component. During the initial startup of my
application I always see this WARN message in logs

DefaultTypeConverter WARN  Thread-0 Overriding type converter from:
StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static java.util.Date
com.emc.srm.thirdparty.camel.component.atom.AtomConverter.toDate(java.lang.String)
throws java.text.ParseException to: StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static
java.util.Date
org.apache.camel.component.atom.AtomConverter.toDate(java.lang.String)
throws java.text.ParseException

This occurs only when during start/restart of the application.

Is there something that I need to take care of?