camel-users mailing list archives

From OrackBahama <>
Subject Re: Problem with Smooks/TypeConverter since camel 2.9.0
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 04:20:48 GMT
Thanks for the reply - I can confirm that explicitly converting to
StreamSource does work !

But I'm worrying why - by changing the camel version to 2.9 - I have to
change formerly tested code ?

Something in the automatic type conversion strategy must have changed.

Maybe somebody can explain how Camel chooses the appropriate type converter,
since the formerly used one is still available in version 2.9 but an
obviously inapplicable one has been preferred .... ?!?

(Although I *seems* to decrease complexity or at least the number of lines
of code, I would prefer less implicit automatisms or hidden logic)

Best regards