camel-users mailing list archives

From wanggang1 <wangga...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Request-Reply pattern
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:00:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm new with Camel.  I have tried to search the web for an answer but could
not come up with one.  Here is my question.  I need to route a http request
to a Web Service.  The http request is in existing application so I could
not change its nature(i.e. async).  My thinking is that I need to use
Request-Reply pattern and transform XML to SOAP then SOAP to XML on its way
back.

First, is these the correct approach?
Second,the request-reply sample shown in Camel document has the response
from Replier going directly to Requester.  Can I add a transformer in
between?

Please help, and it'll be great if you could add a routing sample code.

Thanks