camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul <ludala...@gmail.com>
Subject ExceptionHandler in a ftp Route
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:52:42 GMT
I am lost again,

How can I associated an ExceptionHandler to the consumer of a FTP Route?

I am seeing the code of the method* processStrategyCommit *of the class
*GenericFileOnCompletion* and I watch that if there is a problem in the
execution of *commit()*, it is catching the exception and It's passed to
*handleException(e)*.

I would like that all the exceptions are sending to my ErrorHandler and then
I would use a bean to control the exceptions. Is it posible?

I have used OnException, but it doesn't catch all the exception. (The
exceptions generate outside of the life of the exchage. Conection broken by
example)

I think that OnException is diferent of handlerError. Isn't it?

I have used a handlerError in my Route, but when I debug "
getExceptionHandler().handleException(newt);" there is no handlerExeption.

<bean id="myErrorHandler"
class="org.apache.camel.builder.DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder"/>

<camelContext id="contextoCamel" errorHandlerRef="myErrorHandler">
    	<routeBuilder id="FTP-SWIFT" ref="escipionFtpComponente"/>
</camelContext>

Thank you again.