camel-users mailing list archives

From Fitzcaraldo <Brian.fitzger...@marlo.com.au>
Subject Getting the last used endpoint
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 08:49:21 GMT
I am writing an audit bean that will write the payload to a JMS queue after
attaching some metadata as headers to the message eg

from("jms:queue:in).bean(Audit.class)
.to(..)
.to(...)
..
.to("jms:queue:out").bean(Audit.class);

The metadata I want include context, routeID, source endpoint, source
payload, target endpoint, target payload, among others.

What I can't figure out is how to determine the most recently used endpoint
inside the bean (eg jms:queue:out in the above).

The context has getEndpoints() returning a list of all Endpoints in the
context but I cannot work out which was the last used.

Is there a way?