camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <>
Subject Handling Failed delivery ...
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:12:07 GMT
Dear All,

I have tcp end point that send messags to activemq , in turn activemq has one network element
to update and another WS to update as well , if the request failed on the network element
,  then it will update the WS that operation failed , but in case WS server down and the system
failed, a request updates on Network element and failed to update WS .

can we keep the message in the queue or later update the WS alone ?.

Note : result from Network element should update WS .

How can i handle such error using onexception handler to direct the messages in another activemq
repository and re-update WS after exception disappeared .

Omar Atia