camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <>
Subject RE: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 09:23:14 GMT
Dear Willem,

Please can u provide example , for the list or object array ? as we tried object array , CXF
consider it as one parameter and raise the following exception :

[camel Thread 6 - MinaThreadPool] MinaProducer$ResponseHandler   INFO  [/] RECEIVED:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Get the wrong parameter size to invoke the out service,
Expect size 5, Parameter size 1. Please check if the message body matches the CXFEndpoint
POJO Dataformat request.

Omar Atia

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang []
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: Web service with more than one input in spring DSL.

On Wed Feb  1 23:10:19 2012, Omar Atia wrote:
> The issue that I know how to invoke WS operation with one input param using spring DSL
, adding header operation name and invoke it using only spring DSL and cxf pojo so the class
pojo object will be passed through camel exchange to WS CXF call , what about if this operation
has more than one input param ?

You can put the parameters into a List or Object array, camel-cxf
component will take care rest of them.
> I will read the below articles and see what can I do , I don't want to write java beans
and call WS inside java beans , I need to call it from spring DSL :)
> Thanks,
> Omar atia
> Sent via BlackBerry®

Blog: (English) (Chinese)