camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject camel-nmr pub-sub
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:52:20 GMT
Hi there,

I’d like to use NMR to communicate between OSGi bundles and I need multiple consumers to
subscribe to NMR endpoint.
The problem is only one of the consumers receive messages, although I can see multiple endpoints
in JMX.

Is it possible to use NMR for pub-sub-like communication in camel?

Best Regards,
Sergey

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp