camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMTP - Specify Name and Email in the From element using Spring
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:21:12 GMT
Hello Michael!

Tests [1] are always a good source of knowledge.
The same is of course possible with the XML DSL. Make sure you escape all
characters which you cannot use in XML. This not means "Camel does not like
the '<' character", it's simple not a valid XML you build...

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mail/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/mail/MailNameAndEmailInRecipientTest.java

Best,
Christian