camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <>
Subject Re: Unreleased thread, possible in SMPP component
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:08:33 GMT
Hello Peter!

No, unfortunately not. Because it looks like it's a problem in JSMPP I
don't know what we can do in this case to solve the problem. Any suggestion?

The JSMPP project is not really active and the issues list grows [1]. Also
one issue I reported nearly one year ago is not commented or fixed until
now [2].

Instead of forking this project I decided to implement it from scratch. I
started some month ago and putted it on the side after a few weeks because
of lack of time. Now I start again working on it. I think I need some more
weeks to have something which is useful. But you can stay in touch with the
project on Github [3]. This product use Netty [4] as the underlying socket
framework and provides encodes/decoders for the SMPP protocol.