camel-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Gapaillard <nicolas.gapaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Keep the routes created dynamically after restarting
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:55:23 GMT
Hi all,

Is is something in camel that permits to persist the routes created
dynamically in bdd or an xml file ?

Because for now, I have an application that permits to instanciate new
routes inside camel via the RoutesBuilder. It works very well. But if camel
is restarted, I lose all my already defined routes.

I searched inside the documentation and I didn't see anything about that.

For info, I use the 2.9.0 version of apache camel.

If someone has an idea.

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Gapaillard