camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ProducerCache memory leak?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 05:32:21 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM, suman <prashanth.shivakumar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I counted the numbers which were created and the numbers which were removed..
> I can easily see producercache for receipientlist isn't being cleared in
> removeService() method of DefaultCamelContext.java.I will do some more
> analysis and keep you posted.

Good as I could not reproduce the issue. I have improved the unit test
ManagedRouteAddRemoveTest adding tests for recipient list and routing
slip as well.

I checked using the debugger as well that CamelContext does not hold
up any new producer caches.
Can you post a snippet of a route sample you use?

Mind that endpoints will be kept around in the endpoint registry
cache. You can control the size of this using a property on
CamelContext.
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-configure-the-maximum-endpoint-cache-size-for-camelcontext.html