camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-Camel Proxy Bug?
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:53:35 GMT
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM,  <sram71@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still left with one hurdle, could you plz provide some hints..
>
> Running Camel-Cxf-Proxy example, I can see the response from external webservice on my
Tracer, but could not get it out of the camel context to the SOAP UI client. I see this works
in 2.9.0 but I'm stuck on Java5.0 and therefore Camel 2.6.0. Could you please let me know
the fix or workaround that I can apply here, which already exists in newer versions.

Sorry Camel 2.6 is not longer officially supported at Apache. I
personally do not have time to dig into this on a volunteer basis.

You can consider contacting some of the commercial vendors who support
Camel. They often support releases for a much longer period of time
than Apache.
http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

That said, there may be people in the community who want to help with
this, and are of course encouraged to reply to this mail thread.

--
Claus Ibsen