camel-users mailing list archives

From anand sridhar <anand.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Unit testing with Camel - Alter Route for each testcase.
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:55:39 GMT
Hi,
I have a Unit test class to test a route.

My Route is :

from("endpoint1")
.to("endpoint2")
.to("endpoint3")
.to("endpoint4")
;

I want to set up a unit test case that tests parts of the above route.

For eg, from("endpoint2").to("endpoint3"); ,
from("endpoint3").to("endpoint4") can be two different test methods.

Right now, I can override the createRouteBuilder from CamelTestCase and
create the first route but cannot really modify the route there after.
Is there any way to alter the route for each test case. ?

Thanks,
Anand