camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Do Apache Camel needs a SAP integration?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:36:47 GMT
Hi Carsten,

you migth want to take a look at the Apache license policies:
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

LGPL is listed as excluded so it may not be used as a dependency of an
apache product (as far as I understand).
I am not sure why it can´t be used but I guess some lawyer has helped
with that policy.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider