camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please explain better in-out
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 03:04:37 GMT
Hi,

What you are looking for is a common use case supported by Camel. What
you need to do is use the 'replyTo' parameter in your activemq uri [1],
insead of the extra 'activemq:myReplyQueue' at the end of the route you
mentioned. That will tell the activemq consumer to take the message
resulted from processing and put it in the reply queue (and use a
correlation id as mentioned by Willem), which is what you want.

One other thing to consider (independent of solution above) is using
just camel-jms and plain "jms:..." uris.

Cheers,
Hadrian

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html