camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Camel route JMS -> SOAP -> JMS
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:14:53 GMT
Hi

I don't know much about CXF however I intend to understand how it worked at
all *without* any explicit type conversion as I've already recommended by
this thread.
The CxfProducer is invoked in the PAYLOAD mode, that's (if I'm not wrong)
the Body of the Out Message populated into the Camel Exchange will be of the
type List<javax.xml.transform.Source>. However the JMS documentation,
Paragragh "Message Mapping between JMS and Camel":

http://camel.apache.org/jms

doesn't mention that we have an automatic type conversion for that as well!

So what do I exactly miss here?

Babak