camel-users mailing list archives

From marnold <malcolmarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel route JMS -> SOAP -> JMS
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:59:18 GMT
I played around with custom TypeConverters with no luck.  I couldn't
understand the messageConverter documentation and wanted to avoid all things
Spring.

On a whim I removed the <setOutHeader> and found I was right in that the
payload is automatically converted to the JMS message body.  For some reason
the presence of the <setOutHeader> clears the message body.  If I use
<setHeader> (rather than <setOutHeader>), I retain the message body and have
the JMSCorrelationID set appropriately.