camel-users mailing list archives

From Aida <ai.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Bindy - Avoiding bindy to discard a chunk of data when one line has incorrect format
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:19:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm working with bindy to process a file. I use a splitter (something
similar to what it is said here by Claus:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8122748/best-strategy-for-processing-large-csv-files-in-apache-camel)
so I can send chunks of data in parallel.

The thing is that, if in a (csv) file I have one column in a line with an
incorrect format, bindy throws an Exception and the chunk is lost. I wanted
to know if it's possible to configure something so bindy discards only that
line and keeps processing the other lines that comes in the chunk (so I only
loose the line with a bad format).

Thanks in advance.