camel-users mailing list archives

From pvenini <pven...@mervaros.com.ar>
Subject Enrich message with data from dynamic sql query
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:53:21 GMT
Hi, I'm developing a info distribution system that gets an XML document with
data entries and then has to enrich it with nodes that are obtained from a
SQL database. The SQL query has to be generated using paramethers from data
inside the original XML document (they are properties of some of the nodes).
I was thinking about using the enrich statement but I don't realize how can
I generate the dynamic query (using sql: or jdbc:) without loosing the
original XML document.

Thanks

Pablo